I took my bike to a SC he told me
- Pickup is less there must be problem in Clutch plate
- Handle is proper but need to change the bearing
- Oil is less
- Adding 20W50 oil
Total Cost = 1880
Went to another SC
- Everything is proper just have to adjust the Clutch plate
- And when I asked him about the oil he told me that we only put 20W50 in Pulsar 135.
Total cost = 500.
Thereafter went to my regular mechanic
- He told me everything is fine just pickup is not proper will do it in some time.
- I asked him also about the oil he told me in pulsar 135 we put 20W40 only.
- I was shocked to know that at least 95% of roadside mechanic or dealer told me to use 20W40 in P135.
But donít know where to find 20W50 oil in Delhi.