I want to buy non gear scooter..
I checked TVS Wego..which is best in terms of ride quality but there are many complaints about it's self start ..(People have reported that they have faced situation like self start did not work sometimes in the middle of signal )..so that is out of option now..
Activa and Aviator ..both I did not like...
So, I want to choose between Hero Maestro and Suzuki Access.
Please help me with these questions :
1. People say, since SUZUKI ACCESS 125 CC , it will give less Milege compared to Maestro (110 CC). However, SUZUKI salesperson says, it has fiber body so, no decline in milege.
What do you think?
2. It is believed that Maestro is copy of Honda Activa. Do you find any + points in Maestro than Honda Activa ?
3. Suzuki access has Telescopic suspension while Maestro has Dual Linked.
Which one is better??
4. How is Suzuki's service after sales? ( I heard people not saying good things about it.)
5. If we negotiate with dealers, do they decrease the price ?